Webb, C., Scudder, M., Kaminer, Y. & Kadden, R. (2002)
Author Contact Information:
Dr. Yifrah Kaminer
Click here to download for free.
The Motivational Enhancement Therapy and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Supplement: 7 Sessions of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Adolescent Cannabis Users, (DHHS Publication No. (SMA) 02-3659, Cannabis Youth Treatment (CYT) Series, Volume 2). Center for Substance Abuse Treatment (CSAT), Rockville, MD.
- Uses cognitive-behavioral therapy.
- Adds seven more CBT sessions to the therapy presented in volume 1.
- Focuses on teaching techniques for:
- anger management
- improving communication skills
- coping with cravings and urges to use marijuana
- depression management
- planning for high-risk situations
- coping with relapse
You can obtain free copies of this manual by contacting SAMHSA’s National Clearinghouse for Alcohol and Drug Information (NCADI):
TDD (hearing impaired): 800.487.4889
Ask for DHHS Publication No. (SMA) 02-3659