Your medical records are available to by signing in to your Patient Portal.
The Patient Portal allows you to:
- Request or view an appointment
- See the results of recent labs and other tests
- Look at and print your medical history
- Send questions and receive updates about referrals to external partners
- Send a question to your provider and care team and receive an answer; request copies of previously completed forms
- Change your account address, telephone number or insurance information in our records
- Contact us about your bill
Please do not use the Patient Portal for medical emergencies. If you feel that you have a medical emergency, please call 911 or go to one of the local hospital Emergency Departments.