With more than four decades of service, Chestnut Health Systems™ provides whole-person, integrated primary care, behavioral health services, and supportive services, including housing and financial, to improve the health and well-being of communities. All patients are welcome.
Vision and Plan
Over the next three to five years, Chestnut Health Systems will gain prominence as the region's leading provider of integrated primary and behavioral health care, and will pursue strategic growth by:
- Driving integration of care
- Partnering and collaborating
- Demonstrating clinical impact and high value
- Investing in workforce, administrative resources, and facilities
Chestnut aims to grow strategically, building on our experience and expertise, to provide primary care, substance use and mental health treatment, preventive services, dentistry, housing, credit counseling, and research.
- Continue to drive seamless, whole-person care, ensuring each individual’s needs are met through comprehensive, coordinated clinical and administrative services.
- Foster growth through partnerships and collaboration to serve and engage populations and communities.
- Draw on our data and leverage our evaluation and research expertise to demonstrate effective interventions and outcomes that improve health and well-being.
- Invest in our workforce, administrative resources, and facilities to be an employer of choice that supports staff engagement and retention, meaningful work, and a welcoming environment.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter