Family Support Network for Adolescent Cannabis Users, (DHHS Publication No. (SMA) 01-3488, Cannabis Youth Treatment (CYT) Series, Volume 3) Center for Substance Abuse Treatment (CSAT), Rockville, MD.
- Provides additional support for families.
- Can be combined with the therapies presented in volumes 1 and 2 or any other individual or group treatment.
- Provides detailed instruction for conducting effective home visits, parent education meetings, and parent support groups and using a case management approach.
- You can obtain free copies of this manual by contacting SAMHSA’s National Clearinghouse for Alcohol and Drug Information (NCADI) at one of the following phone numbers:
- Telephone: 800.729.6686
- 800.487.4889 TDD (hearing impaired)
- Ask for DHHS Publication No. (SMA) 01-3488
Click here to download for free.