This program is available for any Madison County Illinois resident age 60 or older. A therapist, registered nurse, and case manager work together to provide mental health services - confidentially - in the privacy of the person's home.
- Help with independent living;
- Assessment for in-home supportive services;
- Supportive counseling to help with grief and loss, stress, depression;
- Connection to community resources;
- Help with medication issues and wellness needs.
The Senior Services Outreach Program won the Deirdre Johnston Award for Excellence in Innovation for Geriatric Mental Health Outreach Services, which was presented by the American Association of Geriatric Psychiatry in March of 2012.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter